Shoreline FC is fully dedicated to the development of each athlete to achieve their greatest potential as a soccer player. Our challenging, competitive and nurturing program, will build strength and character in each player through the four pillars of the game; Technical, Tactical, Physical and Mental skills.
“Practice makes Permanent”
What sets Shoreline FC apart from other Premier clubs?
Shoreline FC was proud to present two very special guests to our younger players on Thursday September 26th 2019.
Current Juventus FC Players:- former USC All-American & D1 National ChampionAshley Nick (BioCLICK HERE)and England International with 50-caps & Champions League WinnerLianne Sanderson (BioCLICK HERE) last night attended a night with Shoreline FC. Watching over team training sessions before giving inspirational speeches about their different journeys to become professional and International soccer players, the crowd was mesmerized. Afterwards the ladies greeted every player for autographs and photos. They even had time for a tick-tock!!
Thank you so much for enriching these young players lives and proving anything is possible if you work hard enough in life or in this wonderful game. Thank you
For the 7th consecutive year, Shoreline FC's International Soccer Trip was a HUGE success. A full party of 33-Shoreline members (19-players (boys & girls) & 12-parents) left the US on a 9-day football extravaganza to Liverpool, England. Here is what they encountered.
• FIRST-CLASS Bliss Hotel Accommodation, Southport
• FIRST CLASS Don Fraser UK Bus Transportation
• FIRST CLASS LFA County Ground Training / Game Facilities
• FOUR FULL Training Sessions with Shoreline & Southport FC Coaches
• THREE LIVE Professional games attended
• SEVEN Games played (5 – 2 Record)
• ETIHAD STADIUM & Man City Academy Tour
• ON THE PITCH Flag Wavers for a Professional League One game
• LIVERPOOL CITY Sightseeing Tour
• MEMORIES to cherish for a lifetime
CLICK HERE to see a comprehensive pdf on the trip.