Shoreline FC is fully dedicated to the development of each athlete to achieve their greatest potential as a soccer player. Our challenging, competitive and nurturing program, will build strength and character in each player through the four pillars of the game; Technical, Tactical, Physical and Mental skills.
“Practice makes Permanent”
What sets Shoreline FC apart from other Premier clubs?
For the 7th consecutive year, Shoreline FC's International Soccer Trip was a HUGE success. A full party of 33-Shoreline members (19-players (boys & girls) & 12-parents) left the US on a 9-day football extravaganza to Liverpool, England. Here is what they encountered.
• FIRST-CLASS Bliss Hotel Accommodation, Southport
• FIRST CLASS Don Fraser UK Bus Transportation
• FIRST CLASS LFA County Ground Training / Game Facilities
• FOUR FULL Training Sessions with Shoreline & Southport FC Coaches
• THREE LIVE Professional games attended
• SEVEN Games played (5 – 2 Record)
• ETIHAD STADIUM & Man City Academy Tour
• ON THE PITCH Flag Wavers for a Professional League One game
• LIVERPOOL CITY Sightseeing Tour
• MEMORIES to cherish for a lifetime
CLICK HERE to see a comprehensive pdf on the trip.
Shoreline FC’s 2018 summer program again reached new heights. For the 4th consecutive year, over 65-players from BOTH Greenwich and Madison branches (as well as non-Shoreline players) continued their soccer training through the summer with our professional staff and entered into fun tournaments in Charlestown, RI & Jones Beach, NY.
With lightened practices focused on improving individual player technique and having fun, our players (kitted out in Shoreline’s summer neon yellow & orange jerseys) entered a combined 15-teams into two tournaments. Bringing home 5-Championships, 4-runners up and MANY, MANY fun memories, I would say the summer was a success!! The summer program wrapped up with our annual Cove Restaurant (Charlestown, RI) gazebo ‘Kids Karaoke night’!! We hope everybody enjoyed the summer and look forward to taking to the beach and beyond next summer. Aloha!!!!